- Table of Contents
- Peaceful Non-cooperation
- Vantage Point from Asia
- Songs and Poems
- Recommended Web Sites
- Recommended Books
- In Others Words
- Israel's War on Civilization
- Realistic Dictionary
- Ebenezer Christian and the Three Christmas Spirits...
- September 11, 2001
- How Reality Works
- 2012 Elections
- Environmental and Sustainability Issues
- The Fox Fairy of Kanifay Island
Friday, January 29, 2016
Thanks to the Internet and alternative news sites, we’ve seen the absurdity of believing that ordinary office fires could cause skyscrapers to collapse like three (including Building 7) houses of cards. Fetzer and many others of his ilk post videos, and they tell us what we see in the videos. The prearranged conclusion is that Insiders, most of whom were American citizens, and some of whom were “Muslims,” used thermite to bring down the buildings in “classic implosions.” They point out other things to us, and we’ve learned to listen to them instead of the corporate press-titutes.
What else have we learned from the alternative media? For one, we learned that government officials and the press-titutes collude to slant the news after events have occurred.
Welcome to the Outer Matrix. That’s the buffer zone created for people who have woken up to the fact that they’re living in the Matrix and are trying to get out. The Matrix created this buffer zone, and they’ve planted Judas goats in the alternative media to keep people from finding the exit. Regardless of whether you’ve taken the blue pill or the red one, you’re still in one of two versions of the Matrix.
Think of Plato’s Parable of the Cave. Prisoners chained in a cave see shadowy figures on a wall and think they’re seeing the real world. At some point, one of the prisoners wriggles in his chains until he’s able to turn his head. He then discovers that puppet masters are the reality and that the shadows on the wall are no more than illusions that the puppet masters want him to see. At that point, he thinks he has discovered what the world is really like. He fails to realize that the cave itself had been created by the puppet masters, and that a greater reality exists outside the cave. His vision is still limited to what the puppet masters are willing to concede to skeptics.
Alex Jones, a self-proclaimed alternative media leader, is a case in point. Alex Jones’s parent company is Time-Warner, which is also the parent company of CNN, which Jones often criticizes. Former CIA intern Anderson Cooper, a top shill for CNN, is one of Jones’s favorite targets. Do you really believe that a shill for Time-Warner is going to make a habit of saying things that are damaging to other Time-Warner shills?
Jones never tires of telling about Cooper’s and CNN’s use of green-screen technology to trick viewers into thinking that Cooper was interviewing someone in front of a church in Newtown, Connecticut, when in fact Cooper was in a television studio, probably in New York. He also excitedly tells his viewers that CNN was using crisis actors posing as witnesses or survivors of (supposedly) horrific events such as the one at Sandy Hook. Both those revelations were all over the Internet before Jones said anything about them, and neither of them are fatal to the corporate media’s claim that the Sandy Hook shooting really happened.
Only in the past year or so have Alex Jones and other Judas goats finally conceded what the rest of us have known for over two years: that the Sandy Hook shooting never happened. (The red pills that Alex Jones dispenses are just placebos.)
For many of us, Sandy Hook was a watershed event. We’d known (as the fake alternative media talking heads are willing to admit) that the corporate media lies to slant news events after they’ve happened. Now we know what the fake alternative media don’t tell us until it can no longer be denied: that the corporate media acts with prior knowledge, slanting people’s perceptions of real or fabricated events even as they’re taking place.
Two more of Jones’s big issues are the Bilderberg group and alleged activities at Bohemian grove. Even the sleepiest person in the Matrix already knows that businessmen and politicians cultivate relationships with each other—How can anyone expect them to do otherwise?—but Jones habitually shows up outside Bilderberg meeting sites, bullhorn in hand, making a spectacle of himself. Despite the claim that the giant owl statue at Bohemian Grove represents the god Moloch, Jones proves only that groups of Republicans go to Bohemian Grove and act like drunken frat boys. Jones isn’t touching anybody’s third rail; everything that he and other corporate “alternative” media shills say is well within limits of the Matrix’s buffer zone. Jones and others like him serve as fire breaks to keep fires of protest contained.
When Jim Fetzer appeared on the Alex Jones show, and they agreed that Donald Trump is “the real deal,” it raised my doubts about Donald Trump. In the video above are some of the highlights of an Alex Jones interview with Donald Trump.
As Albert Pike (33rd Degree Mason) said, “Whenever the people need a hero, we shall supply him.”
If you want to know what happens when a researcher really touches a third rail, take a look at Dr. Judy Wood and Rebekah Roth. Those two women have uncovered things that are truly outside the Matrix. They’ve gotten a little too close to the truth to suit the puppet masters. As a result, characters such as Jim Fetzer and his guests have come at them with sharpened claws.
I don’t know if you’ve ever witnessed a building implosion. I stood less than a block from the Wade Hampton Hotel when it came down in 1985. I find myself comparing what I saw that day with what I see today on 9/11 videos.
When the World Trade Center came down, the clouds of dust should not have been as thick, as heavy, or widespread as the ones we saw. There should have been much more rubble than we saw. Since metal vehicles blocks from the site were burned, the papers scattered all over the streets should also have been burned; they weren’t even singed. Thermite could have reduced the buildings to rubble, but it could not have turned them to dust, nor could it have caused a steel tower to vanish like smoke.
Dr. Judy Wood’s scientific explanation for these anomalies is beyond my understanding, and possibly yours, but she makes one thing clear: We may not know what reduced the buildings to thick clouds of dust, but we know what it wasn’t. It wasn’t planes, and it wasn’t thermite. For stating the obvious, trolls in the 9/11 “Truth” movement have viciously attacked Doctor Wood.
Rebekah Roth claims to be a former airline stewardess and, judging from her grasp of how airline stewardesses operate, she almost certainly is. In her radio interviews and in her books Methodical Illusion and Methodical Deception, she points to things that the hijacked 9/11 stewardesses said that suggest (to a stewardess) that the planes were not in the air when the phone calls were made; that they were in a hangar somewhere. She also explores the question of where the hangar was located.
This claim helps to answer many of the unanswered questions of 9/11, the foremost of which is, “If no planes were used on 9/11, what happened to the planes?” As expected, the claws were sharpened and Rebekah Roth is attacked on whether she wears a wig, whether she wears glasses to look more intelligent, whether men are fooled by her because (supposedly) she’s “pretty,” whether Rebekah Roth is her real name, and whether we should believe a novelist. In short, she’s attacked for everything but her airline experience, her facts, and her reasoning. By providing a both a rationale and evidence for the no-planes theory, she has touched a third rail that shows she has breached the Matrix.
In addition to accusing the Bush Administration of complicity in 9/11, Roth also accused the Israeli Mossad. By mentioning the Israeli regime, Rebekah Roth had touched another third rail and got burned for it. Typically, Matrix shills pretend that she hasn’t said anything about Bush Administration complicity, and they accuse her of saying that “the Jews” were solely responsible, as if religion had anything to do with it. When her critics deliberately confuse an Israeli spy organization with the Law of Moses, they show their true colors. The Israeli regime and their media lackeys use Jews as human shields.
There’s much more I could say about controlled opposition and how the puppet masters give skeptics just enough of the truth to steer them away from learning “too much.” I’m not saying that we should trust the likes of Roth and Wood instead of Jones and Fetzer—or that you should trust me, for that matter. Instead, each of us should trust himself or herself. I’m also saying that we should be aware that, amid the honest researchers and reporters in the legitimate alternative media, there are Judas goats in false alternative media out there and we should beware of them. As Agent Scully said, "The truth is also out there, but so are lies."
By way of providing you with tools to aid you in your search for truth, here’s a crash course for you:
Posted by Paradigmaclast at 3:16 PM
Monday, January 11, 2016
Common sense tells us that they know, as we know, that dialing 911 sometimes doesn't get help fast enough to stay alive. What do you do while waiting for the police arrive, assuming that they may arrive? Turn on your laptop, start a Facebook group called "Down with Murderers," and see how many "likes" you get?
We’ve seen it all before, haven’t we? In 1964, when the Civil Rights Act made racial discrimination in hiring illegal, the bill was touted as good for the American people. Typically, the bill was written in such a way that it exempted Congress and the President from the provisions of the bill. In 2010, when Congress signed the deceptively misnamed Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, it was also touted as good for the American people. As usual, Congress and the teleprompter-reader-in-chief were exempted from the bill’s requirements.
Federal laws and regulations display the same double standards in many other areas. To give one example, when a military veteran applies for Social Security, the federal government will take nothing less than an original hard copy of the veteran's record, and it has to be certified by government bureaucrats who have physically seen and held the paper, photocopied it, and stamped it as a “true copy.” When Barry Soetoro was running for teleprompter-reader-in-chief in 2008, all he had to do was produce a computer-generated image resembling a birth certificate, which any amateur could have produced on Photoshop in just a few minutes. In fact, Barry's CGI'd certificate had so many flaws in it that it probably was produced by an amateur in a few minutes. (Link)
Gun control is no exception to the rule that Washington’s minions create for themselves exceptions to rules. Congressional sock puppets and the teleprompter-reader-in-chief are protected by swarms of well-armed men in uniform and in plainclothes, even as the usual suspects are arguing that the American people would be much safer from gun violence if they—that is, the American people—had no means of self-defense. The fly in the buttermilk is that American gun owners are hard to convince.
I propose that we take a lesson from the world of business and economics. Under a scheme called Free Economic Zones, some businesses can have higher taxes and more government regulation while businesses in certain zoned places can have lower taxes and less government regulation.
I propose that we try a similar scheme for the issue of gun control. (By the way, the term gun control, strictly speaking, is a misnomer. The issue has never been whether there should be gun control but who should control the guns. In my proposal below, I’m strongly pro-gun control in that I believe that guns should be controlled by as many non-governmental citizens as possible.) Here is my proposal:
With few exceptions, no one holding a federal job will be allowed the protection of firearms. That includes, but is not limited to, congressmen, Presidents (or whoever is filling that capacity at the time), Secret Service agents, the FBI, the CIA, TSA petty thieves and perverts, DHS, FEMA, White House guards, and government regulators. The sole exceptions to the requirements of this law will be active-duty military personnel during duty hours. Whenever a military serviceman leaves the base or is otherwise off-duty, he must leave his firearm in the base armory, except when he is in the war zone of a lawfully declared war. It will be illegal for a federal jobholder to enter a dwelling or other place that has a firearm; the consequences of this provision will apply both to the federal jobholder and to the homeowner who allows him/her to enter. Anyone violating this law will face a mandatory five years in prison. The provisions of this law will also apply to anyone who has contracted to work on behalf of the federal government.
Constitutionally authorized bearers of weapons (such as city policemen) will, however, be allowed to respond to 911 calls from a federal employee in the event of an emergency. Just in case the police don’t respond fast enough to save the federal employee’s life, pizza delivery personnel may be deputized and armed. Then, at least, help is guaranteed to arrive in less than fifteen minutes, and they can celebrate their rescue by having a pizza.
The goal of this proposed law is to make places occupied by federal employees as safe as other gun-free zones, such as schools, churches, and movie theaters.
People who are slow to catch on might argue that the President and members of Congress, for example, need to be surrounded with armed men as a means of protection against people who would wish to harm them. Well, excuse me, but that’s the same excuse that gun owners give for wanting to have guns. Obama, Pelosi, and others of their ilk shouldn’t be allowed to get away with that lame excuse.
Besides, haven’t you heard the ancient Roman proverb, “The love of the people is the king’s protection”? The ancient Romans had the idea that, if the love of the people wasn’t protection enough, the king didn’t deserve to live.
One of the founding principles of the American Republic is that the government should fear the people—not the other way around. The characters who demand firearms protection for themselves and for nobody else are as hypocritical as an undertaker trying to look sad at a million-dollar funeral.
But wait a minute. How does this argument square with the assassinations of President Kennedy, Senator Robert Kennedy, and Martin Luther King? Very well, thank you. If the CIA, the FBI, and LBJ had not had access to firearms, those three assassinations probably would not have happened.
Yeah, let’s try it—the sooner the better. As soon as the American people see how safe federal employees have become by living in gun-free zones, they won’t be able to get rid of their guns fast enough. During the 2008 presidential election, Obama famously sneered at the American people for “clinging to their guns and religion.” (Link)
Let’s see if Mr. Obama was right—or if America really was built on God, guns, and guts.
Posted by Paradigmaclast at 5:03 PM
Thursday, January 7, 2016
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
– Josef Stalin
There can be no doubt that false flag attacks are a reality. Washington’s Blog has documented at least 53 false flag attacks to which government officials in various countries—including the U.S.—have later admitted. Only the most cowardly, self-deceived individuals can doubt the existence of false flag attacks.
Several web sites offer anywhere from three to fifteen clues on how to recognize false flag attacks. I’ve gleaned through them and added a few of my own. There are really too many to cover in detail in a single article. Instead, I’ve chosen simply to list them and perhaps go into further detail a few at a time, on some future occasion.
In a false flag attack or other psyop, several (or many) of the following phenomena are evident:
1. There is an immediate comprehensive narrative, including a convenient culprit. Law enforcement, government agencies, and the mainstream media immediately proffer a narrative that completely explains the event and encourages citizens to tie their intellectual understanding of the tragedy to the emotions they experience.
2. The official narrative has obvious domestic and geopolitical advantages for the governing body.
3. The narrative behind the attack serves to leverage emotions like fear, as well as patriotism, in order to manufacture consent around a previously controversial issue. (e.g. calls for gun confiscation) Media and government officials promote a narrative against scapegoat groups and/or an agenda to deprive citizens of life, liberty, or property.
4.. Government begins to “take action” against the scapegoat or moves along the lines of the media narrative.
5. Military training drills and police drills occur on the day of and very near the attack itself, causing confusion to obscure eye witness testimony and allowing orchestrators to plant both patsies, disinformation and backup operatives.
6. It’s a high-profile event. According to a NewYork Times news article, mass murders (murders of four or more people at one time) occur an average of once a day in the U.S. The overwhelming majority of mass murders are ignored, but a select few are covered 24/7.
7. The event seems too theatrical to be real (or too theatrical to be taken at face value).
8.. Government or media foreknowledge (e.g. BBC announcing the collapse of WTC-7 some 20 minutes before it actually occurred).
9. Ignored warnings.
10.. Facilitated by authorities.
11. Protocol ignored. (In the Sandy Hook psyop, almost everyone in any official capacity violated the law and failed to follow required protocol.)
12. Official narrative contradicts boundary conditions (e.g., the narrative that a non-pilot such as Hani Hanjour taught himself to fly a Boeing 757 more expertly than an experienced Boeing pilot.)
13. Significant omissions in the official story (e.g., the fact that, only two weeks before 9/11, Hani Hanjour was not allowed to rent a Cessna 172 due to his poor piloting skills).
14. Official narrative contradicts experience (personal or historical) (E.g., that no high-rise building in history has ever collapsed due to fire damage, yet it supposedly happened three times at the same place on the same day.)
15. No surviving witnesses) (problematic witness or patsy gets killed, drugged, or “suicided.”)
16. There is no obvious motive for the attack.
17. Family or witnesses in the event have elite or acting backgrounds
18. Fake “victims;” the same “victim” get killed in two or more separate events.
19. The same witnesses are present at two or more events. (Link)
21. “Witnesses” make official talking points. (E.g., 9/11 “Harley guy” claiming that WTC 1 & 2 collapsed “mostly due to structural failure because the fire was just too intense.”)
22. “Witnesses” speak in “officialese” (e.g., “multiple gunshots” instead of “several (or a specific number of) gunshots,” or, “I witnessed…,” instead of, “I saw…”)
23. Non sequiturs (e.g. that victims’ families wouldn’t want to know how their loved ones died; or pulling out of an illegal war would be disrespectful of “the troops;” or that “an investigation of a terrorist act would invite another such offense.”)
24. “Witnesses” speak in generalities, so as to avoid the risk of telling too different a story as other “witnesses.”
25. Witnesses’ statements are reinterpreted or shut off by an interviewer.
26. Shooters always have new social media accounts.
27. Shooter leaves a manifesto.
28. Even before there is time for investigation, the “news” media has quickly and conveniently named and demonized the “culprit” (read: patsy).
29. Patsy has had no military training, yet he shoots extremely fast and accurately.
30. The suspect(s) have a demonstrable connection to the CIA, FBI, or another intelligence agency.
31. The suspect has no credible means of funding. (e.g., James Holmes, an unemployed medical student who had $26,000 worth of armaments, body armor, bomb-making equipment, and other paraphernalia. Unaccountably, he also had the skills to make the bombs, rig the booby traps, and use the guns and ammo. Wow!)
32. Victim’s families don’t sue anyone for negligence, but receive millions in unsolicited federal payouts
33. The officially proposed solution wouldn’t have prevented the events.
34. The official narrative keeps changing.
35. At or near the same time and place as the event, officials are conducting drills simulating an event that’s virtually identical to the “real” event that is taking place.
36. Cui Bono? (Who benefits?)
37. Key questions are never investigated and are left unanswered.
38. The case is quickly closed
39. Key evidence is conveniently destroyed before a thorough investigation can take place.
40. Clues in pop media (foreshadowing) (Use your favorite web or video search engine to find “predictive programming.”)
41. Eyewitnesses have accounts conflicting with official narrative) and are ignored
42. Credible reports of accomplices (e.g., “John Doe Number Two”) are ignored or quickly covered up.
43. Reporter or other authoritative accounts contradict official narrative (e.g. McIntyre’s (McIntyre’sfirst version) (McIntyre’s flipflop) and Walter’s flip flops; or FBI crime stats revealing that no murders were committed in or around Newtown, Connecticut, in 2012, the year of the alleged Sandy Hook shooting).
44. Official behavior contradicts official narrative (e.g. outbound flights arranged for the bin Laden family while bin Laden was being blamed for an atrocity, even as all other flights are grounded).
45. Terrorist PR is clearly designed for domestic consumption (e.g., when organizational initials or other PR symbols are in English when one would reasonably expect them to be in the native language of the terrorist group. Note: the acronym ISIS stands for the English words Islamic State of Iraq and Syria).
46. Other anomalies, which may or may not be found in more than one psyop event. “Other anomalies” can cover a wide range and be very difficult to spot or may be nothing more than anomalies.
Well, that’s my list. Not everything is a conspiracy, but conspiracies do happen. Politics, by its very nature, is conspiratorial.
“The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” —Thomas Jefferson
Posted by Paradigmaclast at 1:24 PM